vescoFx has released Cross Delay, a new VST effect plug-in that allows you to create advanced stereo delay images in your mixes all in a single plug-in.
The controls to allow echo output to be directed between channels is at the heart of this plug-in. Each echo can be sent to the opposite channel from the source signal (echo of the left channel is heard on the right) or subsequent echoes can ping pong between channels.
A modulation section allows tweaking the delayed sound with a dynamic combination of depth and speed all on a single control with realistically usable settings through its entire range. Throw in the independent output controls and an adaptive damping and what you end up with a VST delay plug-in able to deliver lively and exciting delays for all your mixing needs from home studio to pro studio.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Delays can be routed to the opposite channel or ping pong between channels.
- Single knob, adaptive modulation brings life to the delayed signal.
- Single knob, adaptive damping gives the delayed signal extra depth.
- Delays can be biased to either side for a wider image.
- Turns mono tracks into stereo.
- Output can be summed to mono for chorus style effects or to check mono compatibility.
- Eliminates complex routing required to create stereo delay effects.
- Works with both mono and stereo input.
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jump started.
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS.
Pricing & Availability
Cross Delay costs $29 but is currently available for the introductory price of $19. A Mac OS X version is coming soon.