VirSyn has updated Poseidon to v1.3. This new version incorporates a "Waterfall" spectrum display for better visualization of the sound model and allows for keytracking the residual noise spectrum.
The update and a new set of 80 presets and 29 sound models is free for all registered users.
- "Waterfall" spectrum display for better visualization of the sound model.
- Tracking parameter for residual noise component allows for more realistic/artistic usage of filtered noise in sounds.
- 80 new presets / 29 new sound models.
- Mac: MIDI program change messages now working with closed GUI.
- Mac/RTAS: Settings now stored properly.
- Attack time of amplitude envelope works goes now down to 0 milliseconds for immediate attacks.
A fully functional/time limited demo version is available. Some of the new presets/sound models (not all, because of size reasons) are included in the demo version.