VSL has released updates for: Vienna Ensemble Pro (v4.0.4536), Vienna Suite (v1.2.1367) and the Intel-Mac version of Vienna Imperial (v1.0.441).
Changes in Vienna Ensemble Pro v4.0.4536:
- External MIDI ports now accessible from server instances.
- Improved plug-in host project loading behavior so preserved sessions will load data automatically.
- Added decoupled save mode to Server Interface plug-in - activating "Decouple" does not include the loaded plug-in data of Vienna Ensemble Pro when you save the project in your sequencer. Very convenient to have short saving times when working with 3rd party plug-ins.
- Added possibility to select external MIDI inputs when used as a plug-in.
- Fixed bug causing the Server Interface not to be recognized in Sonar.
- Fixed disappearing 3rd-party plug-in view when clicking in channel pane empty region.
- Fixed meta-operations lagging by one mouse event.
- WIN: Fixed disappearing scrollbar on mixer area.
- WIN Vista/7: Fixed color contrast of VSTi preset combobox list background.
- VST WIN: Fixed FXpansion DCAM plug-in compatibility.
- AU: Fixed compatibility with Korg Legacy series plug-ins.
- AU: Fixed empty plug-in editor for Arturia plugins.
- AU: Fixed crash when loading presets in Ohmboyz plug-in.
- AU: Fixed crash with SondToys Crystallizer.
- AU: Improved behavior of Applied Acoustics Systems plug-in editors.
- AU: Fixed crash with LennarDigital Sylenth1.
- AU: Fixed crash with Soundlib G-Player.
- Fixed MIDI channel 14 not displaying correctly on folded mixer strips.
- Added support for resizing plug-in editors.
- Improved behavior and look of the generic VST editor.
- Improved speed of saving projects.
- Fixed crash in Server Interface plug-in when repeatedly saving a project during playback.
- Added workaround for initialization bug of Kontakt, which caused issues with LASS and The Trumpet.
- Fixed bugs when pasting channel inserts/sends/output.
- Fixed color of send names on mixer strip.
Changes in Vienna Suite v1.2.1367:
- Added VST3 capability to all plug-ins.
- OS X: Added 64-bit Intel architecture.
- OS X: Added Cocoa GUIs for all plug-ins.
- Added dynamic latency compensation to Convolution Reverb.
Changes in Vienna Imperial v1.0.441:
- Intel-OS X: 64-bit version added.