VSL has updated the Vienna Suite to v1.0.1039 for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Fixed bug which caused Master Equalizer not to remember peak filter type setting.
- Fixed bug with Powerpan GUI not displaying the correct setting for panning law.
- Fixed bug that caused Master Equalizer to not recall settings before the GUI was opened for High Shelf type B.
- Fixed bug that caused plug-in GUIs to draw with vertical offset in Bias Peak.
- Added automation gesture handling for VST, AU and RTAS (automation from within the plug-ins).
- OS X: Fixed bug which could cause improper initialization when opening large projects.
- OS X: Fixed warning on AU plug-in validation.