AZ Audio updates SuperMidiScripter to v0.900
AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.900, which features the following enhancements:
- New: 'subs', sub-scripts that can be called with parameters.
- Fixed: named constants were not working when set as 2nd argument of a logical test.
- Fixed: only variables integer was working as callsub() arguments.
- Fixed: crash related to binary file i/o.
- New: first version of the user manual.
- Improved: new named constants to test the calltype and to set the voice event type.
- Fixed: all the scripts which could have note OFF problems.
- Added standalone version (similar to the plug-in).
- Simple MIDI VSTi client for the Standalone "MIDI server".