Wave Arts has released Power Suite v5.21, which now includes Universal Binary support for the Mac OS X VST and MAS versions. All Wave Arts Mac OS X plug-in formats are now Universal Binaries and will work on any Intel based Mac. The version 5.21 update is free for existing version 5 users.
Power Suite 5 features the following plug-ins:
- TrackPlug: all-in-one channel strip with 10 band EQ, dual compressors, gate, sidechain EQs, peak limiter, and realtime spectrum analyzer (RTA).
- MasterVerb: classic digital reverb algorithms.
- MultiDynamics: multiband compression/expansion processing.
- Panorama: 3-dimensional sound panner with environmental audio effects.
- FinalPlug: mastering limiter/volume maximizer.
- Universal Binary versions of Mac VST and MAS plug-ins (all Mac plug-ins now UB).
- TrackPlug denormalization improvements to prevent CPU overload.
- Fixed crash bug changing presets in MasterVerb under high CPU load.
- Fixed sidechain related crashes in Live (Mac).
- Fixed AudioSuite/RTAS Panorama crashing on Mac.
- Improved TrackPlug RTA performance (will not run when plug-in window is closed).
- Fixed Panorama mono->stereo error for RTAS Windows.
- Fixed Panorama direct preset menu (one preset was named incorrectly).
- Fixed registration infinite loop on Intel Macs.
- FinalPlug dither names now display properly.
- Improved loading time of GUI (DX versions).