Wave Arts has released Universal Binary versions of the Audio Unit and RTAS versions of their v5 plug-ins. The update for existing customers is free. The v5.10 update also includes some bug fixes which apply to all Mac and Windows plug-in formats.
The v5 plug-ins include:
- TrackPlug: all-in-one channel strip with 10 band EQ, dual compressors, gate, sidechain EQ, brickwall filters, clean/vintage modes, and a peak limiter.
- MultiDynamics: up to 6 bands of dynamics processing.
- MasterVerb: multi-algorithm reverb with comprehensive early reflection and dynamics control.
- FinalPlug: mastering limiter/volume maximizer with extensive dither options and a brand new limiting algorithm.
- Panorama: 3-D virtual acoustics processor with binaural HRTF technology and environment modeling.
Version 5.10 changes:
- AU and RTAS versions are Universal Binaries (Mac).
- A/B buffers displayed properly when opening and closing GUI.
- Save section preset name saved properly when long name.
- AudioSuite window offset problem fixed (XP RTAS).
- Bypassing band in TrackPlug EQ updates EQ curve.
- Plug-in exits more gracefully if it cannot find a graphics resource.