WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria for iPad to v2.06.
New in 2.06:
- Audio Units – 3rd party Audio Unit effects and instruments can now be used in Auria, including automation and state saving.
- Global MIDI keyboard in Auria Pro – Tap the new Keyboard icon in the upper-left corner to bring up a new playable keyboard.
Fixed in 2.06:
- iOS10 graphics issues.
- iOS10 issue with Inter-app Audio and Audiobus.
- Latency issue when bouncing.
Added in 2.05:
- Added "Export to Other App" to Share menu for audio and MIDI regions.
- Added Bluetooth MIDI keyboard support.
- Added 5/8 time signature.
- Made import tempo map off by default in the import dialog.
Fixed in 2.05:
- Fixed issue with Lyra and background audio mode.
- Fixed issue with keyboard entry when a Bluetooth keyboard was attached.
- Fixed issue with Bounce In Place not unloading IAAs.
- Fixed issue with MIDI not outputting when track 1 is record armed.
- Fixed crashing issue when enabling plugins that used a sidechain.
- Fixed issue with side chain and delay compensation.
- Fixed issue with deleting tracks which could cause project corruption.
- Fixed GUI issue with on iPad Pro in non-optimized mode when showing 5 8 tracks.
- Fixed crash when adding, then deleting/undoing a track.
- Fixed issue with Piano Roll selections.
- Fixed Mackie MCU and HUI remote issues.