WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria, the audio recording system for iPad, to v1.152.
Added in 1.152:
- Added support for iOS8.
- Added support for Audiobus 2.
- Made "Select All" able to select locked regions.
Fixed in 1.152:
- Fixed issue with Audiobus tracks reverting to the internal mic when removing instrument.
- Fixed issue with Audiobus and recording several inputs from the same source.
- Fixed issue with multi-selecting several regions, then moving the length handle.
- Fixed potential crash with convolution reverb when the IR file is missing.
- Fixed issue with downloading purchases.
- Fixed issue with loading projects which contain no tracks.
- Fixed issue with create a new project with same name as an old project.
- Fixed issues with time stretching and potential glitches at the end.
- Fixed issue with Convolution Reverb and the offset knob.
- Fixed record level control values.
- Disabled record enabling when deleting or moving tracks.