Willow Software updated Anvil Studio to version 2012.05.10.
- This version now supports more VST-Instruments.
- Audio Samples can now be dragged to the Staff from the Audio Samples list below the staff.
- Added splitter bars and scroll bars to Piano Roll editor to make it easier to resize panels and scroll to desired notes within the panel.
- MIDI effects' parameters can now be edited over time within a loop with Pro-Mix.
- Improved the native Equalizer effect.
- With Pro-Mix accessory installed, VST-Instruments support automation of effect parameters.
- A more useful message is displayed when an error occurs while using VST-Instruments.
- For VST-Instruments that do not respond to MIDI events for Volume and PanPot, View / Mixer screen's Volume or L/R Balance control's alter the track's Audio volume.
- In earlier versions, some songs whose tempo changed over time went silent when played to VST-Instruments.
- When a track was assigned to a VST-Instrument, composing by playing notes on an external MIDI keyboard was not causing the notes to be echoed by the VST-Instrument.
- In Percussion staff editor, in version 2012.03.01, adding a new drum to the palette would incorrectly report an error.
- When a VST-Instrument was added by pressing the FX column, it was not echoing entered notes when composing.