Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio has released version 1.3 of its WoodSynth multi-layer synthesiser for both iOS and MacOS.
- Added key tracking to Sample Slices Start: different notes start at other sample.
- Added LFO modulation of Sample Slice Start.
- Added Auto Gain for Sample Slices. (max gain added = 20dB).
- Added Chan Pressure, CC74, mod wheel and expression pedal modulation of Sample Slice Start.
- Added File browser for presets and samples.
- Hold-note / sustain-pedal now also works for the Sequencer and Arpeggiator.
- Added sustain pedal (hold-note) enable per layer.
- Factory presets are now in a real subfolder /factory (cleaner WoodSynth folder).
- OSC2 & 3 LFOs now have own waveform button (was previously OSC1 waveform).
- Added Amp Env Attack, Release and Decay time to LFO1&2 destinations.
- All-notes-off button now also stops the running sequencers.
Added Note-On metronome start mode.
Key tracking for ADSR has larger range and can now be changed when key(s) are held down.
Key tracking for Filter cutoff can now be changed when key(s) are held down.
Playhead in Samples now always shown also when metronome is not running.
- Added 11 more presets (patches).
- Fixed crash in Samples for large slice widths and LFO or Key tracking on.
- Fixed Arpeggiator ADSR sustain level.
- Fixed default parameters for Pro Tools (MacOS).
- Fixed gain clipping in sequencer with samples source.
- Fixed bug in Random Slice.
- Fixed bug in Sample Reverse modes.
- Fixed OSC1 frequency bug (was double frequency).
- Fixed font scaling in Text Buttons when sizing down (which occurred default on iPhone).
- Fixed state of Hold-Notes button when clicking Alt off-on.