nWRCFil is based on classic hardware filters where simplicity and warmth is most important and uses selectable 2-pole and 4-pole filter algorithms developed by WWAYM. The characteristics of the filter can be adjusted by 10 RC parameters and with the help of the envelope follower the sound can get lively and dynamic.
- 2-pole and 4-pole analogue sounding lowpass filters.
- Customizable filter characteristics.
- Dry/wet mix.
- Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters.
- Input, output gain control.
- Lots of presets to ease finding a start point.
- Full MIDI support via MIDI learn.
- Interpolated parameters (no steps).
- Easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display.
nWRCFil costs €25 and a demo version is available.