Xenakios has updated PaulXStretch to v1.0.2.
- Added stretch processing bypass parameter (to play the original sound looped like it is passed into the stretcher).
- Show approximate stretched output duration in info label (only valid if the stretch amount is not automated in the host).
- Waveform selection can be moved by dragging the selection top area.
- Smoothed playback with fades when changing waveform selection (doesn't work ideally, fixing later...).
- Fixes for the waveform graphics disappearing unexpectedly (this probably still isn't entirely fixed, though).