Xenium Audio has announced the release of XR-1, a new convolution reverb VST plug-in for Windows.
XR-1 offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses.
- Mono, Stereo and True Stereo support.
- Easy of use and operation.
- Zero latency processing.
- Free non-destructive amplitude envelope.
- Free non-destructive filter envelope.
- Full-time IR processing.
- Input IR format type:
- (.WAV) - can be used any IRs.
- (.IRH) - special format to adjust separately amplitude and time position for 1, 2, 3 and tail reflection.
- Pre-delay (0ms - 2000ms).
- Forward / reverse button.
- Separate dry/wet control (-40db.. +20dB).
- High quality, linear-phase 7-band EQ (-30db.. +30dB) with 2 scales, separately adjustment filter order and Q-factor.
- Low CPU-load even with small sound-device buffers.
- Manually adjustment CPU-consumption.
- Manual charts adjustments.
- Ultra-optimized convolution engine.
Price: $74. The price includes impulse response library of 120 IRs in *.irh format.