XT Software has released a new energyXT2 Beta for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- You can now copy/paste a selection of audio sample.
- Cut selection of audio sample (making sample shorter).
- Add track using keyboard shortcut would crash, now fixed.
- Folder setup window didn't show up automatically on missing plugin, now fixed.
- Glue audio part but with only one part selected would hide events, now fixed.
- Drum track vol/pan/mute/solo didn't have any effect on send levels on each drum, now fixed.
- Changing eq frequency with mouse now has finer resolution on lower frequencies.
- Audio selection now works with current snap settings.
- Improved copy/paste events.
- Cut/paste parts, events and audio selection.
- Metronome sometimes out of sync when recording.
- Drag effects from browser into drum strip send section didn't add audio cable.
- Fixed various minor linux issues.
- Fixed bug with sending multiple MIDI events from the VST plug-in version.