Yuri Turov has updated Shoom to version 1.1.
- Optional 'Equal Spacing' pad pitch layout (the only previously available option is now called 'Logarithmic').
- MIDI CC takeover modes (Pickup, Value Scaling).
- Control over currently selected synth with MIDI CC (in addition to previously available 'hardwired' Synth 1/2/3 mappings).
- Added separate 'Select Synth 1/2/3' actions for MIDI CC.
- Audiobus 3 support (including AB MIDI).
- Ableton Link support.
- Moved Sync settings to a separate menu inside Global Settings.
- Synth engine optimizations.
- Added 64-sample buffer size option.
- Added new presets by Guido Flichman.
- Fixed a bug where the sound could be suddenly muted in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug where presets with names containing diacritics wouldn't be saved.
- Fixed a bug where current CC map wouldn't be loaded on startup in some cases.
- Fixed UI not being properly updated when changing current synth via MIDI CC.
- Fixed Voice Stealing setting not being saved and loaded with the session.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.
Price: $7.99 (20% off until October 21, 2018) in the App Store. Free update for existing users.