- Over 200 presets and 2.5GB of raw sounds.
- Unique, organic sounding source material.
- Custom, user-friendly Kontakt interface.
- 14 different effect processors and 17 filter types included.
- Huge variety of timbres and instruments.
- Incredibly flexible.
The raw sound material was created and recorded by Sam using various unique acoustic and electro acoustic sound-making devices. These were then edited and processed into usable sound files and incorporated into a fully scripted Kontakt Instrument developed by Zero G.
The Kontakt instrument combines a dual-channel interface and unique impulse responses to give you a flexible tool for creating a huge variety of beds, drones, pads, percussion, FX and unclassifiable sounds. It comes with over 200 presets and 2.5GB of raw material.
It also comes with a built-in FX section which lets you customise your sounds further by adding compression, distortion, saturation, lo-fi, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb, EQ & more.
Save 20% with an introductory discount until 18th April at Zero-G: $47.95 (MSRP $59.95) /€43.95 (MSRP €54.95) /£37.95 (MSRP £46.95).