zplane has announced that it will soon be releasing a new updated version of PPMulator+, the Peak Programme Meter plug-in that was formerly developed and distributed by Raw Material Software Ltd. zplane assumes distribution and all further developments for this plug-in.
PPMulator+ is a cross-platform VST plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Programme Meter (PPM). It can operate in standalone or plug-in mode and the new version will be available soon.
This new version will add features such as surround (5.1) capability, user-configurable colours and layouts, a fully-featured phase-correlation meter, surround peak-logging, RTAS-compatibility and several other features.
By adding this plugin to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace - something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
- RTAS, VST and AU plug-in for Windows/OSX; 100% compatible with Pro Tools, Nuendo, Tracktion, Logic & other hosts.
- Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side/Surround (5.1) metering options, with overload LEDs.
- Configurable as a Type I/Type II PPM.
- Unique Peak Logging feature.
- User-configurable meter layouts and channel labeling.
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards.
- Assignable phase-correlation meter, to check mono compatibility.
- Fully-resizable single, dual or multi-meter display, from massive to "weeny".
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration.