Authentic emulation of the first dynamics studio effects processor from 1974. Omnipressor features Gating, Expansion, Limiting, Infinite Compression, and Dynamic Reversal. This new update adds a Mix control and Input/Output Gain knobs. Famously used by Bryan May, the Omnipressor has remained popular among some of the world's leading producers and engineers by offering variable expressive controls of all aspects of a signal's dynamics.
Now, this software plug-in of the Omnipressor is available for the first time for Pro Tools AAX, VST, and AU:
- Dynamics processing for creating otherwordly sounds.
- Variable control of attack and release time.
- Variable control of maximum gain and maximum attenuation.
- Function control sets ratio over a continuous range from extreme expansion to infinite compression and beyond to dynamic reversal.
- Gating: Set a threshhold and signals whose amplitudes fall below the threshhold value are 'squooshed'.
- Expansion: Widen a signal's dynamic range. Loud gets louder, soft gets softer.
- Compression: Variable control of compression ratio.
- Infinite compression: Obliterates a signal's dynamics - everything comes out at the same level.
- Limiting: Versatile, fast limiter.
- Dynamic Reversal: First of its kind. Soft signals come out loud, loud signals come out soft. Simulates tape reversal.
- Intuitive interface makes it simple to operate with the use of a function dial.
- Dozens of presets to help you explore the unique and inspirational sounds of the tool used on countless hit records.