|Type / Tags|
38911 Bytes is a one oscillator synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software, but it can do a lot more.
- 1 oscillator synth with 4 waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Pitched Noise), ring modulation waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse), PulseWidth Octaves from -3 to 4.
- 1 ring modulation oscillator with 3 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse), PulseWidth, octaves range -3 to 4 and notes C to B.
- 3 LFOs with 19 waveforms, 16 different BPM rates and FREE rate (manual). They have a low/hi depth option and destinations are pitch oscillator, PW and cutoff. The LFOs can start when hitting a key (GATE) start when you hit play in your sequencer (FIRST) and start at any point (FREE).
- 4x16 step sequencers: With 11 BPM rates and FREE rate mode (manual) in FREE mode all sequencers have the same rate.
- 1 waveform sequencer you can select the following waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse, pitched noise, RM Triangle, RM saw, RM Pulse).
- 1 octave sequencer range from -3 to 4.
- 1 Octave and notes sequencer notes from C to B and octave range -3 to 4.
- Filter sequencer.
- Pitch envelope.
- PulseWidth envelope.
- Cutoff envelope.
- Volume envelope.
- A bitcrusher.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Retrigger on/off.