HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is the only available freeware Tilt EQ. It can do everything the legendary analogue models could:
Use just one knob for the perfect balancing of low and high frequencies on the highest audio level.
This alone is a fantastic feature, but (of course) was not enough to suit our idea. We brainstormed about the setup of the best Tilt EQ of all times and came up with a list that leaves no wish unfulfilled. The freeware includes:
- gain/cut up to 24 dB.
- variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping.
- splittable bass and treble tilt.
- low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave).
- individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing.
- up to 32x oversampling.
- support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
It's extremely rewarding to activate the dynamics for the low and high range and the integrated analyzer for very little money. In combination with parallel processing and a dry/wet control this makes for fascinating creative possibilities.
Despite all these extras, 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is a simple, self-explaining sound shaper – so just install it, start to work and enjoy the good sound.
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ – The worldwide first dynamic Tilt EQ.
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ provides for:
- sound shaping on the highest level.
- balanced sounds.
- less waste of time by its intuitive workflow.
- analogue feel of handling and sound.
- new creative means of expression.