A1StereoControl is a plugin to expand or limit the 'stereo width' or your tracks. It can be used on single or group tracks and is also usable in final mastering situations.
The integrated 'Safe Bass' algorithm centers all bass frequencies below a adjustable value right back into the middle of the stereo field. This gives your tracks the solidity and definition you want while preserving maximum transpancy and sharpness. Similar techniques were used by professional studio producers over ages with either expansive hardware devices like elliptical equalizers or even advanced m/s-processors. With this plugin you will be able to manage this complicated task with a minimum effort.
Additionally A1StereoControl brings you the possibility to place your stereo signal inside the stereo field in a very intuitive way. Our expert mode features different 'pan laws' (0db, -3db, -6db), different pan curves (linear, logarithmic, sin/cos) as well as classic 'balance' mode or 'dual panning'.
- VST / AU / RTAS / AAX for MAC & PC (32 / 64-bit).
- Expand or limit stereo wideness (from 0% to 200%).
- 'SAFE BASS' algorithm centers all bass frequencies (BASS gets MONO).
- linear phase (important for mastering).
- RESIZABLE GUI (fully vector-based, nice on 'retina' displays or even very small ones).
- no latency.
- 'Phase Flip' (flips the whole input signal 180°).
- 'Swap L-R' (swaps left and right input channel).
- 'Mono' turns the input signal to mono, but panning is still possible.
- all parameters automatable.
- all parameters fully undoable (undo / redo).
- /- 12 dB input and output gain.