Abstract Textures is a collection of unique sound sources created by processing sounds captured from both real and digital worlds. These sounds are specifically designed to fit both modern music composition and sound design. All sounds were recorded, edited and processed at higher sample rate (96kHz / 24-bit) and delivered in 44.1kHz / 24-bit. This library provides 30 Core Instruments and 240 Variation Instruments for a total of 270 SFZ Instruments ready to be used. SFZ open format allows you to use this library in a wide range of sample players (both free and commercial) like Alchemy, Sforzando, LinuxSampler and so on.
- 270 SFZ Instruments.
- 270 samples (.WAV – 44.1kHz / 24-bit stereo).
- Very long files for Variations (up to 7.40 minutes).
- Core Samples with embedded loops.
- Variation samples rendered for continuous looping.
- 9.68GB Installed.
- Core Samples Metadata in XLS, CSV and TXT file formats.