The biggest virtual Accordion Collection available
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments has been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consists of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
- French Musette Accordion: A true French musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
- Steirisches Accordion (both hands) : The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
- Vibrandoneon: A beautiful hand crafted melodica, 3 registers included.
- Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
- Concert Accordion (both hands) : A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Folk Accordion (both hands) : A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial number ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
- Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs.
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
- Over 8.000 samples.
- 13 instruments in total.
- 3 kinds of bellow shake.
- Premade rhythms for the left hand.
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins.
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances.
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone.
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
- Library size ~ 6.2 GB.
- Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.70 or newer.
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.