AcIdIc is a subtractive synth for recreating the 303-style acid lines commonly heard in Acid House and Psytrance.
- OSC: Waveforms: Saw, Square, AcIdIcSaw, AcIdIcSquare.
- SUB: A Sub function that samples one octave down the OSC state.
- Filter: A 303 style filter with cutoff and resonance.
- Master: section with accent level, porta/glide, distortion and master gain.
- Sequencer: Internal sequencer with adjustable speed & random sequence creation.
- Groover: Velocity gater with adjustable timing and random sequence creation.
- Envelopes: 2 envelopes: amp env & filter env (Filter env active when groover is off).
- Accents: In the groover, value<0=mute & value>0=accent level.
- Preset manager: A fast access to all programs with easy browsing.
- Copy&Paste: Copy program settings from one slot to another.
- FX: A main complete FX section with random features.
- LFO: A main LFO to give more life to patches.