|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / AmpSynth (Physical Modeling)|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Acoustic Feedback is a realistic simulation of guitar feedback. After years of hard work spent on perfecting every detail of Vintage Amp Room, the developers at Softube felt obliged to create what they felt was the missing link between a real amp and an amp plug-in. The result is a simple and intuitive plug-in which emulates the feedback effect which occurs between the guitar and the amplifier. Bundled with a special edition of White amp* from Vintage Amp Room, Acoustic Feedback aims to "rock your socks off".
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, etc.
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob.
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI.
- Includes a stripped*, but useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
* Due to some careless handling, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that...