AdrenaLinn Sync provides a variety of creative beat-synced filter modulation and sequencing effects, achieved by routing an LFO and 2-bar looped sequencer to control filter frequency, volume and pan. Version 2, completely rewritten in collaboration with plug-in developer Way Out Ware, greatly enhances filter quality, adds a new 3D-rendered UI, removes version 1's dependence on Pluggo technology and adds all new presets that spotlight the new sounds.
Noteworthy features include:
- Lowpass, bandpass, highpass, phaser and flanger filter types.
- Filter frequency calibrated in musical notes.
- Tube-modeled distortion with separate pre & post filtering.
- Peak limiter.
- Beat-synced 8-bar stereo delay.
- Sharp filter modulations without clicks or pops.
- Snap To Scale, which quantizes the LFO or Sequencer signals to one of 14 musical scales for tuned resonant filtering.