AIR is designed to improve high frequency elements of recorded music. It utilizes Sound Magic's modeling technology. AIR is provided as a VST plug-in or an Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Pianos.
AIR can be used in several ways. Some of them include:
- When Mix/tracks feel dull and lack brilliance, AIR can adjust high frequencies.
- When Mix/tracks don't sound clear and transparent, AIR can emphasize the reverb tail.
- When Mix/tracks sound too bright, aggressive and/or fatiguing, AIR is designed to decay the high frequency content in a natural way.
- Four modes, one for slider control and other three auto mode.
- Two sliders to tweak.
- Up to 32-bit/384kHz processing.