|Product||AL (Auto Loudness)|
49 £, 59 $
|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 - 10
JELSTUDIO's "AL" (Auto Loudness)
An automatic perceived-loudness normalizer for LIVE use.
AL will automatically and continuously adjust audio-gain to maintain a similar overall perceived-loudness of the audio going through it.
Technically it is a 32/64-bit VST2 audio-effect plugin mainly for use in a LIVE VST-host (for example with LIVE stage-performance audio, or with music/TV home-stereo audio), but it can also be used in DAWs and sound/video-editors on Windows.
A few ideas of what AL can be used for: to balance dialog and sound-effects when watching movies, to avoid loud commercials when watching TV-shows, to balance loudness between songs when listening to music. It can also be used on LIVE internet-broadcasts.
Some of AL's key-points:
- Runaway volume peaks are clipped at -0.1 dB FS.
- Zero latency (for LIVE use or for tracking).
- Inspired by "Recommendation ITU-R BS.1864-0" (See manual for more info).
- Inspired by "Recommendation ITU-R BS.1770-4" (See manual for more info).
- Can handle incoming audio-signals that has 'overs' (internally handles signals hotter than 0 dB FS, either real peaks or ISPs).
- Works on mono and stereo signals.
- GUI layout is optimized for 'peripheral vision overview' (when looking at the center of the GUI; all important displays can be read at a glance with peripheral vision).
- AL has 18 different methods of adjusting loudness.