|Product||Altus - The Voice Of Renaissance|
|Type / Tags||VocalCounter TenorKontakt InstrumentSolo VocalSolo VoiceSoloist|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices, Altus, brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a counter tenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u) All at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamentos (a, e, i, o, u).
- a powerful word builder with 26 Latin words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be split to offer a total of 136 words/syllables.
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected.
- 130 beautiful phrases.
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.
- dry recordings, works perfect with your custom reverb settings.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrase.
2 GB and over 3.000 44 kHz 24-bits mono samples.