|Type / Tags||Standalone App|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.12
Acustica Audio is pleased to present our new authorization tool Aquarius!
The purpose of Aquarius is to simplify the installation, authorization and update processes for your purchased Acustica products. Planned regular further updates will deliver a wide variety of new useful to the user futures within Aquarius.
Aquarius is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
Note: You will need a working Internet connection in order to run the application successfully. Off-line mode will be available in the future.
Main Aquarius features:
• Product download - including resume function (incremental download) and checksum data integrity validation system. The download system is based on multiple online storage providers for maximum reliability and download bandwidth.
• Product installation and authorization. One click download/install and automatic authorization makes it for an easy setup of your system.
• 'Update', 'Auto-update' and 'Update all' functionality. At Acustica we are proud to put effort in constant research and development and core engine optimizations. This means that users benefit from constantly updating to the latest version of our software. The auto-update and update all features helps the user to stay on top of this.
• 'Uninstall' functionality. Aquarius can uninstall any product installed with it. In this process it takes care to remove all unnecessary files that take valuable space on your drive.
• Economic updates functionality. The most frequent engine/core updates, which are not related to alternations of the vector files database (impulse responses and other vectors), do not require the download of the entire plug-in. Such updates are usually small in size and and fast to download.
• Product downgrade option. For maximum backwards compatibility we have given the user the ability to downgrade to any commercially released version of our plug-ins.
• Corrupted files product rebuild/repair system included.
• Shareable download folder ('Stage area') for staying organized and saving some of that hard disk space. The stage area allows the user to store at a chosen location the installations files of our products. This folder then could become an instillation resource for other computers or for different operating systems located on the same computer.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio as a company is active both in the field of information technology (IT) and audio engineering. Within the world of audio the company's goal is to provide both the most authentic reproduction of vintage and other high-end audio gear, and the development of new original hybrid processors - all based on sampling.
Over the years Acustica Audio has become well known for its audio plug-ins, which are based on unique for the market non-linear Vectorial Volterra Kernels technology. An analogy could be drawn between an audio sampler (an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples) and our proprietary plug-in engine, which allows for based on sampling modelling of various audio processors and systems, such as: EQs, filters, circuit distortions, compressors, expanders, reverbs, echoes, flangers, loudspeakers, clippers, etc.
About Nebula and Acqua Effect plug-ins:
Nebula is Acustica AudioÕs sampler plug-in able to load external sample libraries of various sound processors. An Acqua is a stand-alone plug-in based on skinned collection of Nebula libraries with added routing and control functionalities. Aquas are developed by combining one or more Nebula's instances. This process called ÕparametrizationÕ is achieved by using script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools or compilers.