ArcSyn is a 32-voice polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer plug-in with many unusual features:
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 500 preset programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisation—rearrange programs and folders using your computer's file system.