No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
- 2 Oscillators (Saw & Variable Pulse).
- 12 voice polyphonic (Dynamic voice allocation).
- Resonant LPF.
- LFO for PWM.
- 2 ADSR envelopes for Amplifier and Filter CutOff modulation.
- 64 bit audio engine.
- Fully automatable via MIDI.
- Responds to Velocity, Pitch Bend & Modulation wheel.
Reviewed By autodafe
September 30, 2001
It has some good presets, too. The sound is not so fat, but is capable of producing good leads and pads.Read more
Reviewed By tesla
September 2, 2001
+ simplicity makes it easy to use
+ great sound for it's simpliticity
+ MIDI controllable
- outdated GUI + features
Yeah, this was also my first VSTi I payed for in Spring 2000...
You can create a wide range of great sounds, and I still love it for it's simplicity. The perfect tool for enhancing your track for purposes when using one of those big complex monster synths is oversized...
Compared to nowadays up-to-date 'entry' synths it's a bit outdated in GUI and features, but a 'revised' version seems to be in the pipeline.