|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
iOS 7 and up.
Stream and record full bandwidth audio between iOS devices or iOS and desktop DAWs (running Audreio AU plugin). No audio interface needed. Using your existing router over the local network (or via the standard device cable between iOS and desktop connections), Audreio streams audio from an Inter-App Audio (IAA) application on one device, the built-in mic, or a wave file to another device. The received audio can then be routed to the speaker, an IAA host, or captured to a file using the built-in recorder.
Audreio's easy-to-use interface will have you streaming audio in no time. Simply select a device on your local network that you would like to send audio from, and you're ready to stream. There are no IP addresses to enter and no complicated set-up to deal with.
- Audio streaming (via cable): Stream 32-bit audio between your iOS device and the Audreio plug-in running on a Mac DAW (e.g. Logic, Live, DP, Studio One).
- Wireless audio streaming: Stream 16-bit audio between other iOS devices running Audreio, or between a desktop DAW running the Audreio plug-in.
- Recorder: Capture the incoming audio from a remote device, an IAA app, or the microphone.
- Safe Record: When recording from a remote connection, the audio file will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming produces audible glitches.
- File export: Export recorded files via AudioCopy or iTunes file sharing
Transport: Control playback and recording on a remote device and IAA host with the transport controls.
- New in v1.5: IAA effects hosting.
- New in v1.5: use another mobile device as an effect.