AUM is the flexible audio mixer, recorder, and connection hub for your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch:
- Connect hardware inputs and outputs, Audio Unit extensions, Inter-App Audio apps, Audiobus, soundfile players, built-in signal processing and filters, in any configuration you want.
- Route anything to anywhere with mix-busses, effect sends, audiobus ports, and external multi-channel audio interfaces.
- Play hosted synths and instruments using the built-in keyboard or external MIDI controllers, or sequence them from other apps using Virtual MIDI.
- Record mixes, individual tracks, or both, straight into the storage space of AudioShare (no copying of files needed).
- Play back recordings, soundfiles and loops as channel sources in the mixer for backing tracks, further processing or mixing.
- Route MIDI in any way you like using the MIDI matrix.
- Synchronize everything with the sample-accurate transport clock and play in time with other apps or devices using Ableton Link, a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
- Includes built-in processing nodes for various stereo processing, Mid/Side balance and conversion, EQs and filters, limiting, clipping and saturation. Or use any 3rd party Audio Unit extension or Inter-App Audio effect.
- All controls in the mixer can be controlled via MIDI, including parameters of hosted and built-in plugins.