Rate & Review AUM Now!
AUv2 v1.3.5 (202).
Hi there .
AUM is a Simple, easy to understand, well working Mixer Tool with clever and clear routing possibilities. Its a joy to work with.
After a little learning curve:
.- sometimes not so intuitive to use, because hidden buttons (like add fx) or invisible functions (like add fx without the "+" icon).
.- no undo in this case: I sadly loaded a saved Set and it just hard overwrites my not saved open Set. Seems its lost forever.
What i want to see:
- sizing the channels to have 2 rows.
- undo redo.
- more secure loading and saving.
- easier channel order switching, it can be just a button, to grab/move channels.
- audio and MIDI signal visual feedback, sometime you can have audio in FX (selfresonance or sample-based stuff) but its not visible.
- changing the FX order, to not delete and load again.
- build templates (to have compressor or limiter always in a/the master channel).
- highpass lowpass just build in, to have it instant in the channel (are 3 knobs lowcut-highcut-bipolar-resonance).
Hopefully you can realize some, would be great.
cheers* and respect.
Latest 1 review from a total of 1
Ha...order the FX is just implemented...so...nice one, i was wrong :D (how: drag FX and pull to the right side).
Please log in to join the discussion
Average user rating of 4.00 from 1 review
KVR Rank (Based on page views)
Overall: 7757 199
30-Day: 9072; 7-Day: 10866; Yesterday: 8531
Submit: News, Plug-ins, Hosts & Apps | Advertise @ KVR | Developer Account | About KVR / Contact Us | Privacy Statement
© KVR Audio, Inc. 2000-2020