Auto-Tune Live features genuine Antares Auto-Tune technology optimized for real-time pitch correction or creatively modifying the intonation of a performance. Like all members of the Auto-Tune family, Auto-Tune Live can correct the pitch of vocals and other solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance, as well as create the iconic Auto-Tune Vocal Effect.
Thanks to its ultra-low latency, Auto-Tune Live allows virtually instant response in performance or when tracking in the studio. And with its MIDI control capabilities, you can control all of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters in real time, from any MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track, for the ultimate in creative real-time pitch processing.
Auto-Tune Live key features include:
- Ultra low-latency performance for virtually instant response on stage or when tracking in the studio.
- Real-time MIDI control of Auto-Tune Live's key performance parameters.
- MIDI control of target notes that lets you define target pitches in real-time during performance.
- A Humanize function for pitch correction that is even more natural and realistic.
- Natural vibrato control that lets you modify (in real time) the depth of any vibrato that is present in the original performance.
- Formant correction and Antares' unique Throat Modeling technology for unmatched creative control of vocal timbre.
- Superior pitch tracking and correction with Antares' second-generation Evo Voice Processing Technology.
- and much more...
Compare Auto-Tune Versions
Wondering what the differences are? Click here to compare the key features of Auto-Tune EFX 2, Auto-Tune Live and Auto-Tune 7.