|Type / Tags||AmbisonicAmbisonicsEQEqualizerHigher Order AmbisonicsSpatial Audio|
The aXEqualizer by SSA Plugins is an 8-band EQ designed for efficient processing of Ambisonic signals. Any processing applied to Ambisonic signals has to be handled carefully to ensure that the spatial balance of the sound scene is not disturbed. The aXEqualizer is an EQ specifically designed to let you sculpt the tone of your Ambisonic signals without harming delicate spatial balance.
Features and Parameters
The aXEqualizer has the following features and parameters for adjusting the frequency balance of your Ambisonic signals:
- 8-bands each with independent control of:
- Gain - the amount of boost or cut applied to the signal.
- Frequency - the frequency of the filter for the selected band.
- Q-factor - controls the roll off steepness, shape or width of filters.
- Filter type - Select filter type from high shelf, low shelf, peak, notch, high pass, and low pass.
- Bypass - bypass the band.
- Gain - a gain applied to the output signal.
Input: AmbiX (SN3D/ACN) format Ambisonics.
Output: AmbiX (SN3D/ACN) format Ambisonics.
Available Versions: The aXEqualizer is available with 3 levels of spatial resolution, with different maximum Ambisonic orders:
- a1Equalizer - Ambisonics equalizer for first-order Ambisonic signals.
- a3Equalizer - Ambisonics equalizer for third-order Ambisonic signals.
- a7Equalizer- Ambisonics equalizer for seventh-order Ambisonic signals.