No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Exciter / EnhancerDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
Baz is a bass saturator, compressor and exciter. It is a simple but deep effect.
- Frequency splitting (incoming audio is divided in low and high frequencies for separate processing and mixing).
- Input boost with automatic output compensation (controls dynamics while keeping the output level constant).
- Level based compression (multistage "full band" compression).
- Spectral based selective compression (bass range is divided in bands and each band is limited to tame resonances often found in recorded bass).
- Low band drive. Introduces harmonics to modify the sound or "translate" low frequencies to more suitable range.
Main uses on Bass are:
- Taming resonances (spectral compression).
- Leveling RMS and adding sustain (full band compression).
- Translating frequencies from low to mid-low band (drive).
- Sound processing and equalization.