|Developer||Boz Digital Labs|
|Type / Tags||Hybrid Clipper/LimiterClipperFrequency Sensitivity ControlLimiting Control|
One of the brightest stars in the Boz Digital universe, Big Clipper offers a constellation of unique features for level control, presence, and mix cohesion.
Big Clipper combines a variable clipping algorithm and limiter that gives you the ability to control peaks and increase loudness transparently, enabling you to make tracks louder, compression and reverb sound more natural, and overall mixes more cohesive.
Big Clipper—Just the Facts:
- Combines variable clipping and limiting.
- Shape lets you adjust between hard and soft clipping.
- Four blend modes control how the limiter and clipper are blended together.
- Three-band frequency sensitivity controls how the clipper/limiter responds to different parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Toolbar with presets and save, A/B comparison, selectable stereo, and mid-side operation, wet/dry mix, and bypass.