|Type / Tags||Synth (Modular)|
1.0 (SVN 300)
[BLOK] is an easy to use modular synthesis environment. The available processing blocks are simple and concise and there are no restrictions on how you hook things up. [BLOK] was designed as a platform for teaching audio synthesis to students, so even beginners can get started building their own synthesizers and effects right away.
- Classic synthesizer modules such as Oscillators, Filters, Envelopes and Effects.
- Easy to use interface. Blok was originally created as an educational program to teach audio design principles. This means that each module is simple to understand.
- Connect everything. There are no limits on connecting blocks together - if a block generates a signal, connect it up.
- Versatile DSP engine. Additive, Subtractive and FM synthesis are all possible. Let Blok be your synthesis swiss army-knife.
- Full undo/redo. Don't like what you have done? Go back to a time when you did.
- Low CPU usage. Blok was made to run well even on low-end computers. This will let you make more complicated setups and get more bang for your synthesis buck.
Stand-alone, Buzz plug-in and VST instrument plug-in versions are available.