|Product||Blue Cat's Widening Triple EQ|
|Developer||Blue Cat Audio|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Blue Cat's Widening Triple EQ is the "Widening" (Mid/Side) version of the Triple EQ equalizer: it is a Mid/Side three-band real-time semi-parametric equalizer. It lets you adjust the low, mid and high gains of the Mid (Mono) and Side (Stereo) components of your audio signal: manage the wideness of your stereo signal for any frequency. Since you can choose where to place the center of the stereo field, you can virtually adjust the spectrum of your sound anywhere in the stereo field.
You can get instant visual feedback of your settings thanks to the included graphs. The frequency response can be displayed on a single graph or on separate graphs for each channel, depending on the skin you choose.
The included skins provide an "auto-gain" functionality to keep the plug-in's maximum gain at 0 dB. The Mid and Side channels can be linked together and even mirrored for easier balance of frequencies.
- WYSIWYG 3 bands Mid/side semi-parametric equalizer.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- +-40 dB range on each band.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Ability to choose the position of the "Mid" channel in the stereo field.
- Mid/Side channels link, with "mirroring" capability.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Random preset generation: auto generate custom presets with one single click.
- 'Smooth Update Mechanism': real-time parameter modification with zipper-free parameter updates. Hear absolutely no 'click' when playing with parameters.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- Any sample rate supported.
- DirectX version: supports 32 bits floating point as well as 16 / 8 bits PCM audio streams.
Widening Triple EQ supports "Blue Cat's Skinning language", allowing you to customize the plug-in to your own needs.