Blue3 is an incredibly detailed simulation of the classic tonewheel organs that we all know and love. Those B-3's, C-3's and A100's are remarkably complex pieces of machinery with thousands of electrical and moving parts, which only partially explains their very rich warmth and tone. We've painstakingly simulated every single feature and circuit and more importantly, every single source of imperfection to give Blue3 its wonderful richness and complexity.
Thanks to advanced analog simulation technology, Blue3 gives the player unprecedented control over every aspect of the sound under your fingers.
New Features in Version 2:
- 2 additional Rotary Speaker simulations (147 & RA200).
- 2 additional Tube Overdrive simulations.
- Way cool new UI with Perform, Edit & Cabinet pages.
- Reverb with Room Size and Pre & Post modes.
- 4 microphone setups including dynamic and condenser choices.
- 3 custom/editable Tonewheel generator sets.
- Proper Hammond Registration (inverted) keys with A# & B drawbar presets.
- VST3 support (experimental).
- Full support for Native Instruments NKS presets and controllers (only VST2).
- Also included: Spin, GG Audio's new rotary speaker plugin.
- And much more.
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manuals.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122, 147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations (now updated with 147 and RA200).
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive (now updated with 2 more).
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls. (now updated with mic choices).
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- All simulation done in code, no samples.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
- 4 wood finish options.