|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 & later
32 & 64-bit
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Blue3 is an incredibly detailed simulation of the classic tonewheel organs that we all know and love. Those B-3's, C-3's and A100's are remarkably complex pieces of machinery with thousands of electrical and moving parts, which only partially explains their very rich warmth and tone. We've painstakingly simulated every single feature and circuit and more importantly, every single source of imperfection to give Blue3 its wonderful richness and complexity.
Thanks to advanced analog simulation technology, Blue3 gives the player unprecedented control over every aspect of the sound under your fingers.
New Features in Version 2:
- 2 additional Rotary Speaker simulations (147 & RA200).
- 2 additional Tube Overdrive simulations.
- Way cool new UI with Perform, Edit & Cabinet pages.
- Reverb with Room Size and Pre & Post modes.
- 4 microphone setups including dynamic and condenser choices.
- 3 custom/editable Tonewheel generator sets.
- Proper Hammond Registration (inverted) keys with A# & B drawbar presets.
- VST3 support (experimental).
- Full support for Native Instruments NKS presets and controllers (only VST2).
- Also included: Spin, GG Audio's new rotary speaker plugin.
- And much more.
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manuals.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122, 147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations (now updated with 147 and RA200).
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive (now updated with 2 more).
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls. (now updated with mic choices).
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- All simulation done in code, no samples.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
- 4 wood finish options.
Reviewed By digitalboytn
October 2, 2018
The B4 II from Native Instruments was the very last x86 plugin in my toolbox and I was hanging onto it until a replacement finally came along...
I tried EVERYTHING out there and nothing hit the spot for me and I can't stand the sampled organs...Truly horrible...
I almost pulled the trigger on the original Blue3 and although it was close, there was no cigar...
But after just a few moments with v2 of Blue 3, I knew that I had finally found the B4 II's replacement....
This organ is wonderful to play and it has that really organic sound of the tonewheel organs...
From angelic purity through to dirty, filthy grime....it's all there...
I just wish I had a double manual keyboard with pedals to capture all of the magic wrapped up inside this plugin...
I remember a few years ago being backstage and watching a keyboard playing with a top international act closing his laptop and taking his B4 II home to the hotel...
I was impressed and I thought..."Man, that is so cool and it sure beats lugging the beast and the Leslie around everywhere"...
Nothing can truly replace a real B3 with a revolving Leslie, along with the service charges and the chiropractor sessions, but GG Audio's Blue3 is the closest yet...
I'm pretty sure that Jimmy is dialing up some soulful sounds on his Blue3 at his Chicken Shack gig in the heavens :).
5 Stars to GG Audio for this magnificent virtual instrument....Read more
Reviewed By studionoises
August 1, 2017
This is the very best Organ software period. I either own or have tried most of the organ products on the market and this Blue3 simply blows them all away. It reminds in a way of a Nord that just sounds fast and super quick load. I honestly am so impressed with this product and I load it up on every template. The presets make sense and all just sound freaking awesome. This is a five star product period and considering the low CPU I would say it is clearly first place. GG Audio I am very impressed with your work. I cant imagine not working with this thing now.Read more
Reviewed By bartley99
July 17, 2017
Wow, best Hammond emulation out there. I gave the demo a try expecting to be disappointed and ended up buying it the next day. I gig with it for the first time yesterday. Yep, I trusted my life on v1.0 of a new plugin and wasn't let down.
This is beautiful sounding, very detailed emulation of a Hammond organ. It learned to play keys on a B3 and the attention to detail in this plugin is spot-on. I've tried other sample-based organ plugins they sounded flat, cheesy and couldn't cut through in a band situation. Blue3 nailed it. I played by first gig using Blue3 running in Gig Performer. What a gas to play and my band mates noticed the sound difference especially when I jacked up the drive and put it on hi-gain. Yeah baby, sounded so good you could almost smell the hot tubes.
Being able to select different tone-wheel setups is the coolest. It makes a huge difference in the sound. Leakage, cross-talk, flutter oh my!! I can have the cleanest, purest sound for jazz and then make it sound like it's bounced down the stairs a few time.
I've been playing Nord C2's and C2D's the past few years because of the sound quality and the weight. I've been comparing it to the C2D and Electro emulations and the Blue sound more real to me. I've also been comparing the Blue3 Leslie to the Nord model and two versions of a Ventilator. The Blue3 leslie was better than the Nord and on par with the Ventilator. I prefer a little heavier "whomp" sound on the close settings as I am used to always close micing in shows....as in, I stuff sm-81's as close as I can go to the cabinet. I plan to compare it to a Suzuki SK-2 this week.
Highly recommend that you give this a plugin a try. I hope it makes you smile as much as it does for me. Seriously, go download the demo now.Read more