|Developer||Decent Samples (Decidedly)|
|Type / Tags||CelloSolo Cello|
In December 2018, Dave Hilowitz built a fully playable cello out of an old silverware box. Now you can own the sounds of this totally unique instrument in a convenient Kontakt library. Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later.
- Compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later).
- Three articulations: sustain (velocity, modwheel, and algorithmic legato), spiccato and pizzicato.
- Up to 8 round robins per note, 2 velocity layers for a maximum total of 16 different samples per note.
- 2 velocity layers.
- ADSR controls on all patches (except spiccato).
- Recorded with three different mics (including a piezo contact mic). Mic levels are controllable after the fact to give maximum sonic flexibility.
- EQ controls on all patches.
- Three experimental patches: Texture I, Open Strings, Open Strings (Ensemble).
- Custom convolution reverb with reverb level knob.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48kHz.
- Library size: 1.03GB (each articulation is separate patch so you can easily remove less used articulations if you find yourself short on disk space).