Classic Console Strip consists of independent compressor and EQ sections.
The Compressor section digitally recreates characteristics of a transformer input and a specially designed 1975 VCA gain reduction amplifier. The Compressor features fully adjustable Threshold, Ratio and Gain Makeup with three preset Attack and Release settings.
The EQ section features a three band EQ digitally recreated from three different analog consoles. URS selected the critical frequencies for today's Hip Hop, R&B and Rock. The LF and HF EQ bands each offer three different frequencies. The Mid range EQ band is fully sweepable with selectable Sharp or Wide "Q" bandwidth.
The Compressor and EQ sections are totally independent of each other featuring separate In/Out switching. The Compressor section is selectable between Pre/Post the EQ section.
Features / specifications:
- Transformer input stage - digitally recreated.
- Compressor Threshold Level.
- Variable Compressor Ratio 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 3.5:1, 4:1. 4.5:1, 5:1, 5.5:1, 6:1, 6.5:1, 7:1, 8:1, 9:1, 10:1, 20:1, 35:1, 50:1, 100:1.
- Compressor Gain Make up Control + or - 20db.
- Selectable A, B, C Attack/Release presets.
- Compressor section In/Out Bypass switch.
- Compressor section selectable Pre or Post EQ section.
- Selectable LF - 55hz, 110hz and 220hz Shelving.
- Sweepable Midrange between.2k to 7.5k.
- Selectable Wide or Sharp Midrange "Q" bandwidth.
- Selectable HF - 4.5khz, 8.5khz and 16khz Shelving.
- All EQ Bands Cut/Boost -15db to +15db.
- EQ section In/Out Bypass switch.
- Line Output Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to.1db.
- Phase Switch.
- Gain Reduction Meter.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.