|Developer||Sanford Sound Design|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
Cobalt Chorus is based on the chorus effect in the Cobalt synthesizer. It is capable of creating traditional chorus effects as well as flanging and vibrato. Its quadrature LFO enhances the stereo output by modulating the left and right channels 90 degrees out of phase with each other. Also, you can control the modulation depth in realtime with the modulation wheel.
- Delay time from 1 to 25 milliseconds.
- "Quad" LFO modulation for enhanced stereo sound.
- Modulation wheel can be routed to control the LFO's modulation depth.
- Feedback for creating flange effects.
- Kore 2 user page/patch files included.