|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)Filter|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MRhythmizer is a time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time, volume and filters. From gating to glitching, repeating to scratching, all with stunning audio quality. MRhythmizer brings your music to life, so say goodbye to boring audio performances:
- 36 sequences for time, 36 for volume and 36 for filter - each sequence is up to 64 quarter notes long and automatically synchronizes with the song. Time sequences can look up to 8 quarter notes into the past.
- Controllable via MIDI, modulation and automation - switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, or you like to automate it in your host, or even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically.
- Scratching slider - whenever you like to do some scratches, it is as easy as moving a slider.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features an envelope follower and MIDI reset features.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - MP plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - MRhythmizer implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
- Fully automatable.
Reviewed By tommyzai
January 10, 2014
MRhythmizer by MeldaProduction is unique and versatile time manipulation audio effect. When I first demoed it I expected it to be a simple trance gate effect. I was stunned when I scrolled through the presets, which included the following catagories: default, general, pattern, scratching, and on the beat. MRhythmizer can gate, but it can also glitch, stutter, scratch via a slider, etc. — and you can add tons of modulation, if that's the sound you're looking for! There are many built-in sequencing options (up to 36 per) that really can "bring your music to life," and everything can be automated and sync-able to host. I usually use gate-ish effects on my eBow guitar lines, pads, and all the dreamy stuff to sync to the beat. With MRhythmizer I can also add a nice filter to create an evolving texture.
- Randomizer (to spark unexpected rhythmic effects).
- Pitch detector.
- Fantastic sound quality.
- Safety limiter to prevent overload and volume spikes.
- Good price, especially if purchased as part of their bundle.
- Free, lifetime updates.
- MRhythmizer is much more than I expected for the price.
- Interface looks like me after binge drinking, but more organized. .. Still, not the prettiest! BTW, I really don't drink, but I liked the imagary.
- Since this plugin offers more than I expected, the learning curve is steeper.
I highly recommend MRhythmizer to any eMusician, producer, sound designer, DJ, etc., who is looking for an inexpensive, yet powerful tool for adding a variety of rhythmic effects to their audio, not just trance, but anything with a beat! I give MRhythmizer two thumbs up (in perfect sync). Thank you, Melda, for creating such a versatile rhythmic tool.Read more