MChorusMB is a powerful multiband chorus which allows you to fully adjust its shape. It can produce everything from mild stereoization to a complete wilderness.
- Up to 10 voices with advanced adjustment - MChorusMB provides advanced control over the 10 voices giving you extreme set of possible settings, but still providing the best possible sound.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a vintage analog feel.
- 6 stereoizing algorithms - whether you like panoramas, phases or haas, MChorusMB knows it all. If something is not stereo-enough, this can fix it.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.