A Delay Worth Waiting For.
Of all the essential mix tools, the delay may be the most creatively satisfying. So we asked ourselves: Could we take one of our favorite effects and give it an upgrade?
We set out to develop our vision for a warmer sounding, more inspiring delay plugin: One that lets you design your own delay sounds through a versatile selection of onboard flavoring tools. Easily and intuitively.
Comeback Kid includes everything you'd expect from a new go-to delay — plus some unexpected extras.
Setup Your Delay:
- BPM-synced modes: Straight, dotted, triplet. Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms. Ping-Pong option.
Add Some Character:
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: Tame your delays with analog modeled filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: Degrade your delays with a custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital units.
- Tape: Warm-up your delays with analog-style tape saturation.
- Swirl: Add movement to your delays with an analog modeled phasing effect.
- Sauce: Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widen your delays through L/R time variations.
- Richer: Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations.
- Pan: Place your delays in the stereo image.
- Mono: Turn your delays into mono.
- Ducker: Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern mix.
- Destiny: Leave your delays to destiny — for a less robotic, more human and unpredictable vibe.
As with our other effects, each knob is the tip of the iceberg — with plenty of good stuff going on under the hood. This gives you flexible sound sculpting options, while your workflow can remain fast and creative.