Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
Mac OS 10.10 or later.
Supported Sample Formats (loads or saves) include
AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV
Initial release on KVR. Current version is not yet signed. Here are few known issues: - Phase locking modes are not yet seemless and results will vary on a number of factors. For a smooth ambient stretch, use the later phase modes. - Preset managment is missing. Defaults can restored from "burger menu" in upper right. - GUI is a bit confusing. - Builtin help is still missing. - Loads an entire file into memory and is therefore a memory hog. - For best performance, recommend using 1/8 overlap with 4096 FFT size, and Blackman windowing function. LET ME RE-EMPHASIZE: For smooth "paulstretch" behavior, go into "Settings" -> "FFT Options" -> "Mode" and then select one the "washy" options.
Max. 6 itemsLatest Version Changes
CONFIBLAHUTER is spectral mangling mono synth that permits freezing, stretching, shaping, and modulating of loaded audio files. This synth engine has many similar features as "paulstretch" but goes well beyond. A few highlights:
- Can slow down audio to a freeze or speed up - independent of pitch (like many other phase vocoders) but with MIDI control and modulation possibilities.
- Like the well-known "paulstretch" tool, it spread, hamonize, octave-ize, and distort in unique ways.
- Use sidechain inputs and enable cross synthesis for vocoder like effects.
- Main inputs can be used - mixed in addtion to a playing file.
- Free-form filter to precisely mangle sonic spectra.
- Many parameters can be modulated to make otherworldy textures.
- Includes a record audio function (limited to 10 minutes).
- Modulation matrix includes 4 LFOs and up to 4 MIDI controllers.
- Can export loaded audio into other formats including a higher quality MP3.